Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Makeover

It's kind of Spring around here, right?! At least he calendar said it was Spring! It always seems that once those pretty tulips and daffodills start to sprout, the grass gets greener, and we actually have sunlight, its time for a little sprucing up around the house!

Now, everyone does the ol' Spring cleaning, but I'm more into the Spring makeovers! I love mini home makeovers. No need to bust out any heavy duty tools or break the bank, just a few little fun touches to make a change.

I don't know whether it was the highly anticipated sunlight shining through or the addition of our storage unit items, but the couch needed a little facelift.

Kind of blah! Notice the white puff ball enjoying some sun too!
After a trip to Pier1 and 2 big bags later...VOILA! Instant face couch lift!
I always B-Line it right for the sales to keep things within budget. Lets face it they're pillows and with 3 kids, things happen!
 I love mixing patterns and textures
 That was a fun pillow
 The chocolate brown pillow stayed and is now nicely accented by the extremely soft burnt orange
I didn't even need to make the hubs paint or move anything and I still was able to achieve a fresh change! Happy "Spring"!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment