I do have somewhat of an excuse...life got CRAZY really FAST! I know that's not that great of an excuse, but for the past month here is what's been going on:
3 new precious babies have been born, 1 of which being my nephew
The boys graduated from their last year of preschool...I almost didn't even know how to comprehend that I am going to have 2 kids in Kindergarten in the fall, but like every new stage in their lives I know this one will be just as exciting!
The entire month of May our schedule was as follows:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Baseball Soccer Hockey Soccer Baseball Hockey
I've been getting my crafty on!
The hubby and I started, and stopped, and started, and stopped, and started P90X AGAIN and it became quite the family activity
OH! I almost forgot...I started up a little business in my spare time...I know right?! I figured I just had to go for it after almost 6 years of ideas filling my head! So...here it is...Yellow Brick Road Bake Shop is born!
So there you have it, a lot of milestones hit, a lot of new projects going on, we're enjoying our summer, and I'm trying to get the craziness under control! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer and I promise to get back into the swing of things!
Cheers,






No comments:
Post a Comment