Monday, January 9, 2012

Bring It On 2012

Hi!

Remember me?!

It’s me, Kelly, the trying to keep it all together, while staying slightly organized, part-time office/full-time mom of 3 and wife to 1…did I refresh your memory?!

I am one very bad blogger who unfortunately couldn’t keep it ALL together this last year, and this blog was one of my casualties. Some of the the last year I thought I had figured out the answers to all my worries, but that would just be too simple, right?! 

I’m not going to start off 2012 “looking” for the golden key, but instead just keep it simple and do what’s important for me and my family. 

My 2012 To-Do List

  • Save more, spend less
  • Yell less, discuss more
  • Sell our house
  • Find, organize, and decorate our forever home
  • Cook at home as often as I can
  • Have a few more date nights
  • Clean eating and more exercise
  • Lose 15 pounds by swim season
  • Dust off my Nook and read more
  • Read WITH my kids more
  • Blog more
  • Learn Adobe
  • Practice patience DAILY

So it’s not a long list, and it’s not an unobtainable list, it’s my list and with that I say BRING IT ON 2012!  I can’t wait to see what this year brings, and I truly hope to share it with you all!

720

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment