1. Daddy gives a try at doing hair and this is the results:
2. Corndogs, chicken nuggets, french fries, and applesauce because the new "balanced" dinner.
3. The littles begin sending you messages and handmade cards underneath your door and asking each other, "is she ever going to come out of there?"
4. Some much needed daddy/littles quality time occurs.
5. You will seriously consider a flu shot this fall!
As moms we are always so on top of making sure the littles wash hands, cover their sneezes, get their flu shots, but we most often forget about our own health. I must have thought I was invincible since its been quite a long time since I've been sick, but boy did this one knock me out...HARD!
Getting sick is never expected and definitely never appreciated. However, I do appreciate all the help and pitching in when mom is out of commission. The hubs definitely has his own way of doing things, but at least the littles were fed, bathed, and breathing by the end of the day!
Today I will add a little bit of oranges in with my lemonade!
Cheers,

No comments:
Post a Comment