Tuesday, February 22, 2011

80% Off Promo Code {Fresh Squeezed}

I mentioned a few weeks back with PL was under construction that I was going to highlight some of my favorite ways to squeeze those lemons and save you some green!  I love saving a buck, and when I can get something close to free or completely FREE it makes any lemon sweet!

Restaurant.com just released a new promo code for 80% off your entire purchase valid through 2/28!  Just be sure to enter the promo code DINE at checkout.  I just snagged 3 $25 gift certificates for some of our favorite restaurants...total cost $6!!!!  What made it even sweeter is I purchased them through ShopAtHome and received 25% cash back!  So $75 worth of gift certificates for a grand total of $4.50!!!  Cannot sqeeze too much more juice out of that lemon!!  Whoo hoo mama doesn't have to cook!

Don't forget to comment back if you take advantage of this great deal!  Love to hear how much moula you save!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment