Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heaven Is a Place On Earth {Part 1}

Bad blogger, bad blogger, bad blogger!!!  To say things have been a little crazy may be an understatement, but my biggest MIA reason is my computer blew up!  So while I’m in the process of recovering A TON of old files, priceless pictures, incriminating videos (JUST KIDDING)…I figured I would share a little bit of our “its been 5 years and we need a vacation alone” trip to Jamaica.  So on the coldest day in over a year, hopefully this can send some warmth your way!

View from our room
855
Happy Jamaican band
907
The hubs enjoying some rays
900
Freely roaming peacocks…these were so cool to see walking around!
921
Enjoying an amazing dinner (I even took pictures of the food)!
865
Hopefully some of the sunshine and happiness will exude from this post over to you!  On a cold day or a crappy day, looking back and remembering the serenity of vacation can definitely help….that along with half a bottle of wine!
Picking Lemons is still under some construction and will hopefully be completed here soon as Emily at DesignerBlogs is doing an amazing job of translating my vision into reality! 
I will also have some great “Fresh Picks” to share as well as some great new ways to really “squeeze” some lemons and save some green!  So much to share and a whole new look all coming soon!!!
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment