Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Double Duty Celebration

Who doesn't love a party?! I love any opportunity to throw a party, get together, dinner, or anything to fill up a room with friends and family! This past weekend I had 2 reasons to pull together a little party; the hubs turning 29 and my brother's playoff hockey game! Since we couldn't travel to Massachusetts for the game we had a dual party for the hubs and watched little bro's hockey game.  So yes, we even had a party for some one that wasn't there...I told ya...ANY reason!

I decided to keep it simple and I ordered take out from our favorite BBQ joint, cake, balloons, drinks, and hockey! And with that, this is what you get:

They spelled Philip's name wrong, but it still tasted good!
 Ready to cheer on his uncle!
 Balloons just make everything fun!
 Happy Birthday to you...
 She gets so embarrassed when it comes time to sing
 Gotta love the blue frosting!
 Hockey balloons on one side, party balloons on the other, whole lotta good times in between!
I try to look at each party or get together as one way to make memories, and make something as simple as watching a game something to remember! What a fun way to celebrate and support the family you love!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment