I could hardly wait long enough to grab my camera before I broke into the box.
I seriously felt like I was opening a present!! Soooo excited!
I felt so special when I opened it up!
YAY!!! How cute did my 2011 Life Planner & matching Personalized Note Pads turn out?!
This is the first page of the planner...so motivational!
Love these!
These are included with the Life Planner...this is my new go-to gift wrapping solution!
Here is one of the notepads on the back page...they have a sticky backing so they stick right on and come right off once finished (this is where my grocery lists go)!
Love, love, love surprises!
Soooo cute and they have my name on it!!!!
I feel so organized and I love sitting down on Sunday afternoons to plan the upcoming week! There is a spot for everything! This has now eliminated my many, many, many different calendars I used to have! Even better news, Erin is offering 35% off all her 2011 Life Planners! Go here and take advantage and get organized! As an extra bonus, Erin has included 10% off your entire order by using offer code: 2011OFF...this code is good forever and is a one time use per customer! You know I love a good a deal...this is a GREAT deal...and it's so pretty!
Cheers,


No comments:
Post a Comment