In preparation for what I'm sure will be JUST as busy of a week I've put together a week's worth of great meal ideas to help function through the chaos! This week I tried to find some recipes that reused a lot of the same ingredients to keep the grocery list to a minimum. I try to do chicken 1-2/week, a pasta, a beef, and definitely a slow cooker on our busiest night! I also try and make the meals that require a little bit more time when I have a little bit more time, and the quicker ones on our busier days. I'm still loving Real Simple's website and finding so many great recipes without feeling like we're repeating the same meal. Hope you and your family enjoys them as much as ours is!
Monday: Chicken Cutlets with Smashed Potatoes and Peas
Tuesday: Smoked Sausage with Green Bean Pasta Salad
I picked up a few packs of smoked sausage when it was on sale and ended up paying .55 for each pack! This is a great, easy go to dinner when time is short!
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken with Biscuits
Thursday: Grilled Steak Salad
Now my family won't eat half of the ingredients in this recipe, but no sweat, just switch out what veggies your fam will enjoy, toss with your fav vinaigrette, and VOILA dinner is served!
Friday: Multigrain Mac & Cheese
It's supposed to be back down in the 30s this week, so comfort food it is! It's OK, I sub out the whole milk with 2%, add a touch more flour, and no one is the wiser!
I foresee quite a few of these making it to my permanent go-to meal list! I love it when shopping, preparation, and preparing dinner is simple and easy. It makes getting the family to the table the priority so you'll actually have the time and energy to spend on what's really important!
Cheers,





No comments:
Post a Comment