The beginning of the month is a time for me to reflect back on the last month and check my lists (love, love, love lists) and see what I did and DIDN'T get accomplished. I also get my calendar updated with all of those little appointment cards that end up at the bottom of my purse, rescheduled school events because we live in Ohio and get 9-12" of snow at a time, newly added sports, etc, etc., etc!!! I try to get re-organized and re-energized for the upcoming month and all that's involved.
Here is my to-do list from February back when I stunk of FUNK
February To-Do List
Have Kami's birthday party
Unload overflowing storage unit back into our overflowing house
Register boys for Kindergarten...sniff, sniff...are you serious?!!!
Register boys for soccer
Register boys for spring hockey
Register Kami for some 1 on 1 mommy and/or daddy time
Recover documents from crashed computer
Plan winter and spring remodeling projects
Create a plan of attack to get rid of the baby weight I can no longer say is baby weight when she's almost 2 and they're 5!
So as you can see there are still some items that will be moving over to my March To-Do list! I am not going to stress over what didn't get done because as we all know our To-Dos are not limited to a list...there are SOOO many more things that get added daily. February was busy, and we got a lot done...PLUS it was a short month!!!
I will soon have a new list, a new calendar, and new things to get done. However, I will never let my lists get in the way of special time making life sweet with the kiddos and the hubs! Sometimes the list will just have to wait!
Cheers,
No comments:
Post a Comment