Thursday, March 24, 2011

Erin Condren {Giveaway}

I was going to wait until Friday for this giveaway, but so many of you seemed to fall in love with Erin Condren's work as much as I did, that I couldn't wait!

So here's what's up for grabs!

Today's giveaway is a $50 gift certificate so you can load up on some AWESOME Erin Condren goodies for yourself!

Entering is super easy...each step below will give you a chance to enter (each step is NOT mandatory, but will give you an extra chance to enter and win)!

1. Become a fan of Picking Lemons on Facebook by clicking here and "liking" us. If you're a new fan, be sure to say HI on my Facebook wall. Then come back here and let us know you did or already are by leaving a comment below.

2. Subscribe to Picking Lemons feeds by clicking here or click the subscribe button by scrolling up. Then come back here and let us know you did or already are by leaving a comment below.
 
3. If you post this giveaway on your Facebook page you may go ahead and post 2 extra entries. (Just copy the address bar and paste it as your status). Then come back and leave your blog or Facebook link in the comment selection below.
 
Each comment will count as an entry so you could have up to 4 chances to win! 

A winner will be randomly selected by Random.org at 11:59pm on March 25th. Your entry is your comment(s) left here. Be sure to leave your e-mail address with your comment so you can be reached if you are selected. Winner will be announced here on Monday March 28th! Good Luck!
Cheers,

7 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly,
    Love your Blog and Erin Condren. Her stuff is so unique and pretty! I liked your facebook page, I hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ALREADY a PL fan of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am officially a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link posted on FB! Now come on random.org..pick me!

    Lindsey Leiker and 2 other friends
    Picking Lemons
    Kelly Cody shared a link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted on FB :) Hope you get good turn out for your giveaway Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted on FB :) Hope you get good turn out for your giveaway Kel!

    ReplyDelete