Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kim Fordham Photography {Giveaway}

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!  The sun is shining (FINALLY), the weekend is in sight, and today is a GIVEAWAY!!!

I am so excited to introduce you to Kim Fordham of Kim Fordham Photography!  I met Kim almost 2 years ago as a fellow mom in the preschool line and from there she has become a friend and now our family photographer.
Here are some pics from our Christmas session


 
 
As you may or may not know I love, love, love pictures!!!  I love capturing my kids and their amazing expressions to remember for always.  And being the mom I always wind up out of the pictures, so at least once a year I am able to make it into the picture!  And Kim does an amazing job of doing just that, but does it A LOT better than I ever could!!  I am in awe everytime she posts a new photo session...she makes me want to have a new baby everytime I see a newborn she has just photographed.

Here is just a snippet of her AMAZING talent
So here's what's up for grabs!
Kim is graciously giving one Picking Lemons reader a FREE photo session AND $50 print credit!!!  Just imagine what amazing memories she will be able to capture for you!!!

Entering is super easy...each step below will give you a chance to enter (each step is not mandatory, it will just give you an extra chance to enter and win)!

1. Become a fan of Kim Fordham Photography on Facebook by clicking here and "liking" her. If you're a new fan, be sure to tell her who sent ya! Then come back here and let us know you did by leaving a comment below.

2. Become a fan of Picking Lemons on Facebook by clicking here and "liking" us. If you're a new fan, be sure to say HI on my Facebook wall. Then come back here and let us know you did by leaving a comment below.

3. Subscribe to Picking Lemons feeds by clicking here or click the subscribe button by scrolling up. Then come back here and let us know you did by leaving a comment below.

4. Subscribe to Kim Fordham Photography's newsletter by clicking here and scrolling down. Then come back and let us know by leaving a comment below.

5. If you post this giveaway on your blog and/or Facebook page you may go ahead and post 3 extra entries. Then come back and leave your blog or Facebook link in the comment selection below.

Each comment will count as an entry so you could have up to 7 chances to win! 

A winner will be randomly selected at midnight on March 4th. Your entry is your comment(s) left here. Be sure to leave your e-mail address with your comment so you can be reached if you are selected. Winner will be announced here on Monday March 7th! Good Luck!

Cheers,

39 comments:

  1. I am a fan of Kim Fordham photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Picking Lemons on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribed to Kim Fordham's newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.facebook.com/#!/lindsey.rouser

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.facebook.com/#!/lindsey.rouser

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.facebook.com/#!/lindsey.rouser

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribed to Kim Fordham's newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am HUGE fan of Picking Lemons on Face Book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fan of Kim Fordham photography! Love her work ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I subscribed to Picking Lemons feeds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fan of Kim! Have been for a while! So excited she's willing to share her talent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New fan of Picking Lemons on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Also subscribed to Kim's newsletter!
    melissa.shaner13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather Dusseau-LutzMarch 2, 2011 at 12:11 PM

    I like PL on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heather Dusseau-LutzMarch 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM

    I like Kim on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heather Dusseau-LutzMarch 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM

    I signed up for Kim's newsletter!
    Hduss@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://facebook.com/meghan.gladieuxdusseau

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://facebook.com/meghan.gladieuxdusseau

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://facebook.com/meghan.gladieuxdusseau

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im a KFP fan on FB

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im a PL fan on FB

    ReplyDelete
  22. Im a subscriber to KFP news

    ReplyDelete
  23. facebook.com/kmitchellbray

    ReplyDelete
  24. facebook.com/kmitchellbray

    ReplyDelete
  25. facebook.com/kmitchellbray

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a fan of Kim Fordham Photography on FB
    ~Kim Owen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Became fan of Picking Lemons on FB
    ~Kim Owen

    ReplyDelete
  28. Subscribed to Kim Fordham Photography news letter
    ~Kim Owen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Posted giveaway on my Facebook page
    ~Kim Owen

    ReplyDelete
  30. posted giveaway on my Facebook page
    ~Kim Owen

    ReplyDelete
  31. posted giveaway on my Facebook page
    ~Kim Owen

    ReplyDelete
  32. subscribed to Picking Lemons feeds
    ~Kim Owen...would not let me post any other way than anonymous;(
    Email: aeschliman_kim58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a Kim Fordham fan!!! <3 her on CIM!

    email:buckikitties@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I became a fan of your page too :-)


    email:buckikitties@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just shared some love on my FB page:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1093006790

    email: buckikitties@yahoo.com

    Hope I'm a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I signed up for Kim's newsletter!!

    email: buckikitties@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. i am a fan of Kim's FB page!

    laurahm33@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete